Uniquely qualified in strategic marketing and positioning strategy
Rygler & Associates is uniquely qualified to assess client’s core competencies, in-kind and not-in-kind competitors, market segment analysis and segmentation, and macro/micro market trends. From this, we develop positioning strategies for new technologies and products, products that have failed to reach their revenue or earnings potential, acquired products, repositioned products, and/or re-invigorating mature products. This process also helps identify winners and losers in product/service portfolios, so that resources can be tightly focused.
Rygler & Associates has had significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, including identifying attractive targets, negotiation, and integration.
Additional areas of competence include:
- Identification of new market opportunities for existing products
- Identification of new product opportunities in existing markets
- Development of distinctive and profitable marketing strategies
- Creative branding and positioning
- Market research and special studies
- Competitive analysis
Growth and Capital
- Development and management of acquisitions
- Creating vertical and horizontal alliances
- Positioning for IPO’s: bank selection, S-1 drafting, road show presentation
- Venture capital financing